Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Posting by email...

Strike network administation from your excuses why you cant blog!

Here is what you can do.

Reading blogs...
I have set all your accounts to recieve emails whenever a blog is published.

Publishing blogs...
Compose your blog as an email - embedded pictures, fancy HTML the whole nine yards and the title as a subject and send an email to get.harinair.postnewblog@blogger.com .. voila your blog is published...

I know my bad.. I created the blog with my personal id and hence that name(not my account - i wont get spammed) is chosen as the owner to the blogs... one of those crazy quirks to blogger that i wasnt aware of...

In case you need new emails to be added, let me know I can add it. I can even create a common account as a forwarding router in case you need 4 or 5 of your accounts to be added.

You need to tell me ... tell uncle appu kuttan nair .. what is stopping you from blogging. If its IT most likely I can find a way around it...

No comments: